Head of Project Delivery
Gareth joined Welsh Power in 2017 and has over 17 years’ experience in the construction and energy sectors.
Gareth is a Chartered Civil Engineer (CEng MICE) and Chartered Manager (CMgr MCMI).
Gareth is responsible for construction phase project delivery of our new energy assets, including:
- overall project management and delivery
- design and construction management
- grid and transmission connection delivery
- contract administration
- stakeholder management
- ‘client’ role under the CDM Regulations 2015
- new utilities connections
- managing the project delivery team
Based in Cardiff and London